My first ever blogger award!
I have been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by mushroomsup from the super-hilarious Funny For Nothing blog.
I just have to say this: Thank you so much all you great people who take time to read my blog! When I started this blog, I had hopes of finding the like-minded and the not-so-like-me people (because hey, variety is the spice of life). I’ve found some truly amazing blogs this way and I’m really glad that there are people who have enjoyed reading my thoughts.
Right. So here are the rules:
1. Display the Award Certificate on your website/blog. (I’ve been longing to!)
2. Announce your win with a post. Make sure to post a link back to me as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Hmm…seven interesting things, huh? That’s going to be difficult.
- My first ever novel was a three-in-one Mystery series by Enid Blyton. Yeah, that’s the first thing that comes to my mind; books. I know, I know. I’m a total nerd!
- Poetry is a recent love. Secret: I like it because I’m lazy. Why should I write an entire story when I can convey the whole thing in a few sentences!
- I don’t enjoy birthday celebrations. Gasp! But really, it’s the one day when I want to be with myself and my family.
- I’m terrified of wearing lenses. Just the thought of putting something in my eyes makes me shudder.
- I get travel-sick pretty soon. Like the opposite of home-sick, you know.
- Yellow flowers are my favourite!
- I think the self-description exercises are the toughest of all!
And, without further ado, the nominations (in no particular order)
- Kallu’s Curio Corner
- White Elephant in the Room
- &squatch makes three
- The mmmmm family
- The Scrapbook
- Mummy says…
- Defining Wonderland
- Anna Lea West
- The Flourishing Tree
- Momma Mindy’s Moments
- Truth and Cake
Thank you for reading! 🙂